1) Your name and age: Saeko, 19
2) What house do you belong in and why: Well I'm not sure yet, my application has not gone through Hogwartssorting it might be awhile. But if I go by other quizzes I have taken I am most likely a Ravenclaw...completely honest ansewer. But I do tend to have a Slytherin side to me.
3) Who is your favorite young character and why: I must say Luna Lovegood, I think she is incredibly smart. People think she is spacey and I can relate to her in that way. Just because she is different people tend to not take her seriously and that's how I am. I may be odd (^_^) but very smart.
4) Who is your favorite adult character and why: Tom Riddle. He is just misunderstood. He was disowned my his father and he had a hard life. I am not saying I think it is right to kill muggles but I understand why he does it. I would be slightly pissed if my muggle father abandoned me because I was a witch. I would hold a grudge against them.
5) What is your favorite HP class and why: Charms or potions, I think they are facinating, the way you can mix things together in potions and make t1) Your name and age:
hese things that are so out of the ordinary. And charms because..well who dosn't like charms? The subject is wild. Making things levitate, healing people, it just all so much! *shivers* Oh the excitement.
6) What relationship intrigues you the most among the HP characters and why: Well I am not to into relationships, but I do love the relationship between Hermione and Harry, they are just good friends. He can go to her to talk about something serious when he would go to Ron to talk about something petty. Not that I have anything against Ron, don't get me wrong I love the little bugger but he is just not as mature as Hermione. But I am not into the whole romance thing among the trio or anyone else for that matter.
7) How do you refer to the Dark Lord and why: Voldie. I think it is an adorable name. If I do not call him Voldie, which I do most of the time I call him Riddle because I hate the name Tom 8) Which DADA teacher was the best, and why: Most likely the Moody imposter. He really taught them well and he was so funny. "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" But I think they learned alot from him, not just dark creatures that Lupin taught them. I know, I know that is what they were supposed to be learning in third year but I thought Crouch did a great job.
9) Which of the characters we already know would make the best new DADA teacher: Tonks! I love her. She reminds me of myself along with Luna, she is clumsy and has the crazy hair colours. I think she knows her stuff, just because she is a little careless does not mean she can't do the job right. They would learn alot from her.
10) Which scene from each book was your favorite and why:
PS: I loved the Quirrel scene when he comes into the dungeon and yells then faints. Why? Why not? It was brillient, the way he planned it all out and waited for everyone to leave so he could open the trap door. Defiately a Slythein way to deal with things. Although I do not think most of the Slytherin would humiliate themselves so they could do something like that, but they are quite ambitious. I am not sure.
CoS: Ah, the Tom Riddle flashback moment. He acts so innocent and cute, but nothing gets passed old Dumblydore.
PoA: I love all the Crookshank scenes. Ron just flips out because of that poor sniveling rat. I think he is a very smart cat and aww I just love him. I can see why Herm loves him, he is just trying to protect everyone.
GoF: The Harry in the prefect bathroom scene. Myrtle is just so funny and perverted. She spys on the boys and loves Harry. I think she is wonderful so that is why I like that scene most likely. And she gets all bitchy about the mermaid ^^
OotP: The Astromomy exam. Hagrid lets it all out on Umbridge and poor Mcgonagall, but I never thought I would see the day someone would stun her.
11) Make a prophecy about Book 6 or 7: Book seven: Harry, getting over Sirius' death is training very hard for his final battle. He is not part of the order, instead allies with them. The order members are all helping him. The end of the year Voldie will lead a seige on Hogwarts and many will be killed. I believe Harry, the oh heroic one will die once he defeats Voldiemort. Ah but I do have another theory about the ending, I was just thinking on it though I doubt it will happen. So here it is: Harry wakes up to find that it was all a dream, his parents Lily and James Potter are alive and well and all it was, was one damn long nightmare. A very creative one at that. I have no idea where that idea came from but I was cleaning up and it came to me. Dont mind me XD