1) Your name and age: Brittani 15
2) What house do you belong in and why: I think I would have to choose Slytherin because I will try and means possible to obtain what I want (I need to work on that ^__^;;). I am a bit power hungry if that would be a determining factor, but that also brought up the issue I have with Percy because he is really power hungry but he is in Gryffindor. =/
3) Who is your favorite young character and why: I would have to say Neville because he has overcome a lot of obstacles that have been in his life and he is steadily getting so much more better at being a wizard now. I respect that.
4) Who is your favorite adult character and why: I like Dumbledore, just for the fact that there is a lot of mystery (right now) around him and it will be cool to find out more.
5) What is your favorite HP class and why: Transfiguration because of it's complexity it would make it fun to learn.
6) What relationship intrigues you the most among the HP characters and why: Ron/Hermione. I'm not a fan of that, but I would like to see if it worked out. They like to argue a lot and have completely different views about things. That would make the relationship all the more interesting.
7) How do you refer to the Dark Lord and why: Voldemort. Just like Dumbledore said, fear of a name...err, increases fear of the person?...I need to go back and read that! ^___^;;;
8) Which DADA teacher was the best, and why: Fake Moody because you learned some important things that students would use in their later lives. It helped Harry with his duels with Voldemort.
9) Which of the characters we already know would make the best new DADA teacher: Errr..Tonks because I think it would be smart to have an Aruor at Hogwarts, plus she could teach them stuff that they had to learn in training, well some anyway.
10) Which scene from each book was your favorite and why: When Harry first flew a broom. I was happy for him because he was just so happy! It warmed my heart. =D
11) Make a prophecy about Book 6 or 7: Okay, let's see how bad I can do. I think the end of the book will be Harry's victory but at a great price ^____^;; That was terrible. I am so much better at discussions. I did put some thought into it though. A whole bunch of his friends are going to die I think.